GF-MCP-Pro Airliner Autopilot Module
- Customer Reviews (0)
The GF-MCP Pro features the following functions:
• Independent Captain and F/O COURSE knob and display, Independent Captain and F/O Flight Director on/off toggles with indicator, Autothrottle on/off toggle with indicator
• Autothrottle N1 and SPEED buttons, C/O button for SPD display selection of IAS or MACH, SPEED Knob and display
• HEADING knob and display with integrated HDG HOLD push function, HDG SEL button, VNAV and LNAV buttons, ALTITUDE knob and display
• VOR LOC, APP, ALT HOLD and ALT INTV buttons, VERTICAL SPEED wheel control/display, V/S button, A/P CMD A, CWS A, CMD B, and CWS B buttons, DISENGAGE control bar
GoFlight created the module to sync with other manufacturers’ Flight Management Computer (FMC) systems to offer full flight directories
through autopilot mode.
Why It’s Helpful:
• Control critical functions of the autopilot, like vertical speed, heading, and altitude.
• Use add-on functions for LNAV/VNAV approaches in select add-on planes.
• Simulate flying the Big Iron (large, multi-engine passenger jet).
IAS, Heading, Altitude, and Vertical Speed are all supported in default planes. Certain functions like VNAV and LNAV are only supported in certain add-on planes.