Installing GF-Config Software
1. Using a web browser go to www.goflightinc.com.
2. On the GoFlight home page click Support.
3. Click on “GF Config x.xx” to download the latest module drivers and configuration software.
4. Click “Run” or “Save” and then follow the instructions to install the software. If the software installer detects that GoFlight software is already installed on your system, it will prompt you to overwrite. Click the Yes button to overwrite the existing version of GoFlight software. This is useful if you wish to keep the configuration settings for other GoFlight modules installed on your system. However, you should first make sure that the software you are overwriting is an older version and not a newer one.
Installing GF-T8 Module
1. If you are going to mount the GF-T8 module into a GoFlight module rack, install the module in any desired location in the rack using the two thumbscrews provided.
NOTE: When tightening the GF-T8 mounting thumbscrews, be careful not to over-tighten the screws as it is possible to strip the threads in the mounting holes or break the mounting screws if excessive force is applied.
2. Plug the provided USB cable “B” connector end (square) into the connector on the back of the GF-T8 module.
3. Plug the USB cable “A” connector end (rectangular) to a USB port on your computer or hub. The message “New Hardware Found” may appear briefly, showing that the GF-P8 was detected.
Configuring a GF-T8 Module
To configure your GF-T8 for use with your favorite flight simulator, run the GFConfig program. Double-click on the GoFlight Config icon on your desktop, if you chose to create one.
Click on the graphic illustration of the GF-T8. It will become highlighted in a red outlined border. Then assign the desired function for each toggle switch from the drop-down list provided for each of the 8 toggle switches. See picture Below.
Please be sure to also refer to the GF-T8 functionality as described in GFConfig On-Line Help – under Help on the GFConfig menu bar, Select the Contents tab. Then select the GF-AC Function Reference and then select the GF-ATC Function Reference. Here you will find all the usable functions with their definitions and Usage Notes for the GF-T8 module.