- Get on line and go to http://www.goflightinc.com.
- On the home page click Support.
- Click on “GF Config x.xx” to download our latest module drivers and configuration software.
- Click “Run” or “Save” and follow the instructions to install the software. If the software installer detects that GoFlight software is already installed on your system, it will prompt you to overwrite. Click the Yes button to overwrite the existing version of GoFlight software. This is useful if you wish to keep the configuration settings for other GoFlight modules installed on your system. However, you should first make sure that the software you are overwriting is an older version and not a newer one.
- If you are going to mount the GF-46 module into a GoFlight rack, install the module in any desired location in the rack using the thumbscrews provided. NOTE: When tightening the GF-46 mounting thumb screws, be careful not to over-tighten the screws as it is possible to strip the threads in the mounting holes or break the mounting screws if excessive force is applied.
- Plug the USB cable “B” connector end (square) into the connector on the back of the GF-46 circuit board.
- Plug the USB cable “A” connector end (rectangular) to a USB port on your computer or hub. The message “New Hardware Found” may appear briefly, showing that the GF-46 was detected.
Configuring your GF-46 for use with your favorite flight simulator, run the GFConfig program.
Either click Start–>Programs–>GoFlight to access the GoFlight program or Double-click on the GoFlight Config icon on your desktop that was created. Click on the graphic illustration of the GF-46. It will become highlighted in a red outlined border, Then assign the desired functions as desired via the drop-down list provided.