1. Remove the four corner screws from the front panel.
2. Remove the electronics from the back case.
3. Insert the two #4 – ¼” screws into the end you wish to mount you GF-EFIS to the GF-MCP Pro.
4. Mount the case to the MCP Pro case as shown below and tighten the screws.
5. Replace the electronics onto the case and replace the four screws.
6. Plug the USB cable “A” connector end (rectangular) to a USB port on your computer or hub. The message “New Hardware Found” may appear briefly, showing that the GF-EFIS was detected.
To configure your GF-EFIS for use with your favorite flight simulator, run the GF-Config program
Double-click on the GoFlight Config icon on your desktop that was created.
7. Click on the graphic illustration of the EFIS. It will become highlighted in a red outlined border, Then assign the desired functions as desired via the drop-down list provided. Several add-on aircraft packages are available for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (FS9) or FSX that provide a much fuller simulation of these advanced aircraft flight management and navigation systems. This allows high usage of most, if not all, MCP Pro controls.
For more information, we encourage you to visit the following software publishers’ Websites:
|Prosim 737 Avonics||www.prosim737.com|
|AeroSystems 737 Avonics||www.aerosoft.com.au|
|GF-Pmdg 737 interface||www.pollyppot-software.org.uk|
|CRGSim 777 Avonics||www.crgsim.com|