GoFlight Technologies’ products are backed by the added security of our warranty, where indicated. We warrant that these GoFlight Technologies products will be free of defects in material or workmanship under normal use and cared for according to the instructions during GoFlight Technologies product warranty period. Please note that the warranty period begins from the date of the original date of purchase between GoFlight Technologies and commercial customer.
For all retail purchases, the warranty period is one (1) year for all products. This warranty excludes damage to the product from misuse or abuse, such as improper use, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, and theft.
In the unlikely event that your product becomes defective during the warranty period, at GoFlight Technologies discretion, we will provide replacement parts for your product at no charge. If there is no part, and the product is under warranty, we may provide a prepaid return label and arrange a repair, or replacement unit. If customer chooses to expedite shipping, at customer’s expense unit can be shipped with confirmation number provided to GoFlight Technologies, and GoFlight Technologies will cross ship replacement to customer. Repairs are generally processed 1-2 days from the date of receipt. Should it be determined there is no defective or damaged parts, and the original purchaser chooses to return the item, within the (1) year warranty, a 15% restocking fee will be applied to refund.
The following conditions apply to our warranty terms, but not limited to:
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase may be required prior to any claims under our warranty.
- Your GoFlight Technologies product has been manufactured to strict specifications and has been designed for use with GoFlight Technologies authorized accessories and replacement parts. This warranty expressly excludes and defect or damages caused by accessories, replacement parts and repair services other than those authorized by GoFlight Technologies.
- This warranty is applicable to private residential customers only, and it does not apply to retailers and commercial establishments.
- Specially discounted merchandise may not be covered by our warranty.
- This warranty is only valid in the country where the GoFlight Technologies product was purchased.
The following are not covered by our warranty, but not limited to:
- Product purchased from unauthorized retailers, such as,
- Dents, scratches, and other conditions to the product that occur over time considered as normal wear and tear.
- Misuse, abusive use, or intentional damage to the product.
- Accidents to the product.
- Modifications or altercations to the product.
- Incorrect operation, installation or not following the operation instructions.
- Non-GoFlight Technologies products.
- Vermin or insect infestation.
- Lost or stolen product.
- Parts or products that have been disposed.
- All incidental or consequential damages that result from user mishandling or other thank its intended use.
- Products purchased As-is or from any company, reseller other than GoFlight Technologies.
- Costs associated with the maintenance, adjustments and installation of the product.
- Dissatisfied with the product.
Liability arising out of, or relating to the use, or inability to use the product or otherwise in connection with the product, is limited to the amount actually paid by the purchaser.
All items must be registered here to activate warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. For warranty services, contact GoFlight Technologies, Inc. at 503-895-0242 for return authorization instructions. In the event that your GoFlight modules are out of warranty, or have been determined damaged in a way not covered under warranty, and need repair or adjustments, the following fee chart will apply:
Fee, plus shipping, will be charged to repair the following modules:
$35.00 – GF-46, GF-166, GF-P8, GF-RP48, GF-T8, GF-TPM
$55.00 – GF-LGT (Version 1 or 2), GF-SECM, GF-ATC, EFIS
$75.00 – GF-TQ6, GF-MCP Advanced, MCP-Pro, GF-Pro Yoke